Download the Kaspersky Total Security installation package from the Kaspersky website, or via the link in the email you received from the online store. Run the downloaded installer. Wait until the wizard finds the latest version of the application or click Skip to install the current version.
How to Install Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac?
- Download the Kaspersky AntiVirus program on your system.
- The succeeding step is to go to the Downloads folder and Run the Installer.
- Double-click the Install Kaspersky Internet Security option in the Kaspersky Internet Security window.
- Read through the Network Statement and click the checkbox near the I Agree to Participate in Kaspersky Security Network.
- Also, ensure that you read the End User License agreement and tap the Install option.
- The proceeding step is to enter the username and password on the User Account. This will give permissions for the Antivirus program to be installed on your system.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Click the Activate option in the next window that appears.
- Specify the Activation Code in the box provided.
- You are all set to sue the Antivirus application.
How to Update Kaspersky Security?
- Updating the security in Kaspersky software is very easy if you follow the steps given below.
- Click the News icon in the Kaspersky Internet Security interface.
- Open the message that specifies the latest version of the Kaspersky Antivirus program.
- Tap the Download button and install it on your computer.
How to Renew Kaspersky Subscription?
- Renewing your license is very simple with Kaspersky.
- Open the Kaspersky program on your device.
- Tap the Renew button and follow the Install Kaspersky Antivirus with Activation Code guidelines displayed to renew the subscription.
How to Create Backup in Kaspersky?
- Make use of the following instructions to create a backup in the Kaspersky program.
- Choose the Backup and Restore option from the home screen.
- Click the Select Files to Back up. Select the types of files that you wish to backup from the Create Backup Copies of Files window.
- Choose a drive to back up your files.
- The succeeding step is to set a scheduled automated backup of the files.
- Mention the details required and tap the Next button.
- Click the checkbox near the Copy Kaspersky Restore Utility to Storage and select Next.
- Set up a password and give a name to the backup files.
- Select Next.
How to Remove Kaspersky Completely?
- Press the Windows and R key together and wait until the Run window appears.
- Key in appwiz.cpl in the window and press the Enter key.
- Choose the Kaspersky Internet Security software and then click the Change/Uninstall option.
- Tap the Remove option.
- Choose Complete Uninstall and select Next.
- Click on the Remove button and wait for a few minutes.
- Select the Yes option when asked to restart your computer.
- You can also make use of the Kaspersky Removal Tool to discard it.
Security companies typically offer protection at three levels: a basic antivirus, an entry-level security suite, and a mega-suite with additional features. However, that model isn’t universal. Kaspersky offers those three levels, and one beyond the mega-suite. Kaspersky Security Cloud offers everything you get with Kaspersky Total Protection, plus additional features, along with platform-specific improvements the company calls Adaptive Security.